BUSINESS ANALYST Details
BUSINESS ANALYST Course Details
CONTENTS OF BUSINESS ANALYST WORKSHOP
Module 1. Introduction to BA:
- Business Analysis Overview & origin.
- What is Business Analysis & Who is a Business Analyst(Functions)
- Types of IT companies.
- IT hierarchy
- Stake Holders and types of Stake holders.
- SPOC, SCOPE, SCOPE CREEP.
- Business Analyst Prerequisites
- Roles and Responsibilities of a BA
- Do’s and Don’ts. Of a BA.
- Problems faced by a BA with stakeholders in gathering requirements.
- Stages in Business Analysis
Module 2. SDLC PROCESS:
- SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)-Phases:
- Enterprise planning
- Designing phase
- Development phase
- Testing phase
- Installation phase
- Maintenance phase
- Role of a BA in each phase
Module 3. SDLC METHODS & MODELS or Software Engineering Methods
- SDLC-Methodologies and Models
- Sequential Methodology/Water fall model
- Iterative methodology/RUP
- Evolutionary Methodology/spiral model/prototyping model
- What are prototypes and different types
- Difference between a wireframe, prototype and mockup
- Agile Methodology/XP or Scrum
- Difference between method and model
Module 4. SIX KNOWLEDGE AREAS:
6-knowledge Areas or Stages in Business Analysis:
- Enterprise Analysis (Parito analysis, fish bone analysis, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis, Feasibility study, Business case writing)
- Requirement Planning and Management(RACI-Responsible, accounted, consulted and informed)
- Requirement Elicitation or gathering(Techniques of gathering requirements)
- Requirement Communication
- Requirement Documentation
- Solution assessment and validation.
Module 5. REQUIREMNTS ANALYSIS PROCESS
- Requirements and types.
- Guide lines for good requirements.
- Parameters of good requirement.
- What is requirement gathering?
- How to conduct requirement gathering session-phases.
- Mistakes and challenges associated with requirement gathering.
Module 6. DOCUMENTATION (SRS, BRD, FRS & SOW):
- Types of Documents prepared by a BA and their Standards(BRD & SRS Documents)
- Contents of SRS & BRD documents
- Preparation of SOW.
- RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
Module 7. OOPS & MVC ARCHITECTURE:
- OOPS concepts
- Elements of OOPS
- Application of OOPS
- MVC architecture
- 2-tier & 3-tier architecture.
Module 8. UML DIAGRAMS & TOOLS
- UML introduction and diagrams
- Use case Diagrams-Relationships in Use case Diagrams.
- Extend and Include Functions.
- Contents of Use Case description Documents
- Sequence Diagrams(Brief Introduction)
- Activity Diagrams(Brief Introduction)
- Software’s used for preparing UML diagrams, Documentation and Prototypes
Module 9. BPM, RUP & RAD:
- What is BPM(Business Process Modeling)
- RUP(Rational Unified Processing)-phases
- Documents prepared in RUP
- RAD(Rapid Application Development)
- Stages in RAD.
Module 10. SOFTWARE SERVERS & DIFFERENT TYPES OF SERVERS
- Types of servers
- Development Server.
- UAT server.
- How to do UAT testing and important points to be followed while doing UAT testing
- Production server
- Role of BA in each server.
Module 11. SOFTWARE TESTING – AREAS OF TESTING
- Testing-areas of testing
- Types of Testing
- Introduction to QA Methodology
- Role of BA in Testing
- Creating Test Plans
- Creating Test Cases
- Different Testing Methods
- Functional and Regression testing
- White Box and Black Box Testing
- Positive and Negative Testing
- GUI and Unit Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
Module 12. CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS:
- Change Management Process
- Reasons for requirement changes
- Change request
- Change of scope
- Acceptable changes
- How to handle Change request
- Important points to be considered while handling CR
Module 13. Project Management System:
- How Project is initiated.
- Software bidding process.
- Basic knowledge of project includes
- BA proportion in project
- Project types
- Types of payment for projects
- Mails management
- Project standards
- Time sheets
- Budget allocation
- Gantt charts
- Project Milestone and pricing.
- Company Approach on project.
- Reasons for project failure.
- Risk Analysis and Management.
BUSINESS ANALYST Course Content
Course Content not provided...
About Akira IT Solutions
AkiraIT Solutions is one of the leading high-end super specialization training, software consulting and placement organizations. Our training institute is leader in creating not only skilled professionals but also enhances their employability through real time project implementat.....
Institute AddressAkira IT Solutions
HNo:3-7, 4th Floor, Nizampet, Hyderabad – 500090 India Syndicate Bank Building, ,