Workday Training in
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad
Workday Training Course Details:
Workday HCM Techno-Functional Course Content
1. HCM Core Concepts and Navigational Basics
2. WorkdayOrganizations Structure.
• Create a Supervisory Organization.
• Create Subordinate Organization
• Additional Organization Types and Hierarchies
• Organization Assignments on Supervisory Organization.
3. Staffing Models
• Hiring Restrictions
• Differentiating Staffing Modes
• Selecting a Staffing Model
4. Jobs and Positions
• Job Profiles
• Differentiate job profiles, job families and Job Family Groups
• Creating Positions and Headcount Groups
• Compensation Structure
• Compensation Segment Security
• Compensation Rules
6. Security Groups
• Security Group Types
• Configurable Security
• Functional Areas, Securable Items and Security Policies
7. Business Processes
• Business Process Framework
• Business Process Configuration Options
• Business Process Functionality
• Business Process and Sub process
8. Transactions in Workday
• Create a Pre-Hire
• Hire Process
• Staffing Movements
Workday technical tools
? Core Connector/Cloud connector
? Enterprise interface builder
? Payroll interface common output file(PICOF)
1. Report Writer overview.
2. Developing Simple, Advanced Reports.
3. Advanced Field Calculations
4. Aggregations based on Primary and Secondary Business Objects.
Workday Calculated Fields:
? Calculated Field Concepts
? System wide vs. Report Specific Calculated Fields
? Global Calculated Fields (e.g. Constants)
? Calculated Field Dependencies
? Available Functions, such as:
? Date Calculation and Formatting Functions
? String and Text Functions
? True/False Conditions
? Evaluate Expression
? Convert Currency
? Lookup Functions to leverage hierarchies
? Functions that access Related Business Objects
? Lookup Value as of Date
? Arithmetic Calculations
? Key Reports & Resources
? Performance Considerations
1. EIB Overview
2. EIB Design Pattern
3. EIB Limitations.
4. Workday Public Web services overview.
5. Workday Reports-as-a-Service
6. Developing an Inbound EIB.
7. Developing an Outbound EIB.
8. Custom Report Transformation.
9. EIB Features.
10. Loading Customer Transactional Data into Workday using EIB’s.
1. Integration Architecture Overview
2. Integration cloud Connect.
3. Integration System templates.
4. Core Connector: Worker.
5. Integration Services in Core connector.
6. Change Deduction Procedure in Core Connectors.
7. Document Transformation Integration XSLT Formatting using XTT and ETV.
Integration business Process
2. PICOF Design Pattern
3. PICOF Limitations.
4. PICOF Features.
? Introducing Workday Studio
? Workday Studio Install
? Workday Studio Navigation Tips
? Studio Runtime Architecture
? Features and Navigation of Workday Studio
? Workday Studio Assemblies (integration systems) Components
? Basic Flow of Control Between Assembly Components
? Basics of Web Services, XSLT, and MVEL in Workday Studio.
? Building Integrations: Using the Assembly Editor
? Report Designer: Introduction
? Report Designer: Demonstration